We are hiring social media interns!!!
Our FIRST-EVER intern (WOW, that’s a scary sentence to write, TBH!).
Bear with us, because we will be learning just as much as you during this process – but we are here for it if you are.
Here’s everything you need to know.
GIVE US YOUR DEETS BY:
Friday, January 14th
Monday, January 31st – Friday, May 13th
-Experience working with innovative and creative brands in a real-world setting
-Remote work opportunity
This social media internship position is unpaid and based out of Tucson, AZ. This is a remote position and can be accomplished from anywhere in the world. School credit will be given if requested.
Approx. 10-15 hours per week
- Cross-platform community management – responsible for high-level and timely communication with existing social media communities
- Implement growth strategies put in place by owner
- Perform routine cross-platform optimization
- Schedule content to be posted cross-platform for internal and external teams
- Identify opportunities for additional engagement and messaging for internal and external teams
- Review digital marketing analytics, produce reports, and provide optimization recommendations
- Assist owner with photography & content creation as needed
- Assist with various other media production
THE NON-NEGOTIABLES (OTHERWISE KNOWN AS EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS):
- Interested in pursuing Marketing, Journalism, Film & TV and/or Communications in college
- Strong creative writing & copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram (& related tools), Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest (& related tools), & Google Workspace
- Preferred experience with social media scheduling tools (Later)
- Highly organized with great time management skills
- Data-driven with ability to connect results with goals
- Ability to be self-managed
- MacBook and IPhone required
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply, please send your resumé (no more than 1 page) as a .PDF FILE to Avery Wagner. In the body of your email please include your Instagram handle and TikTok handle (if active on TikTok) to email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Intern” by January 14th, 2022.
ABOUT WAGNER PERSPECTIVE
At Wagner Perspective, we are bold and curious. We do cool, crazy, sh*t together. And we create, promote, strategize, and revolutionize our clients’ social media presences.
We have a lot of conviction and aren’t afraid to take a stance and share our perspective. The Wagner Perspective, that is. Especially, when it comes to what works on social media.
We bring fun and curiosity to work. We ask lots of questions, speak our mind, and are very open with our communication. Our team is communicative and takes ownership of their work. This means: We go above and beyond to make our clients feel loved and appreciated.
We work hard, but we don’t take things too seriously. We love celebrating the small, exciting moments as well as the big wins.
Want to join our team?
Email us NOW!
We can’t wait to hear from you!